Sunday, July 6, 2008

Retraction

Soooo it turns out I did not have to work at BJs on the 4th, thank goodness. So I apologize to all you BJ lovers (hehe) for going off on them. I was upset. BJ's apparently thinks we are doctors and gives us "stand by" shifts now. What that means is you are basically on call until a given time and if someone calls in sick or what not, then you have to work. Total BS. So I waited around until 5:30 on the 4th, praying that my phone didn't ring, and sure enough, no calls!! I thought for sure someone was going to flake on their shift, but nope. I got to celebrate the 4th with food, family, and fireworks. The way it is supposed to be! Yay!! I hope you all had a great Indie Day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you didn't end up working! I had a great time at dinner. I felt like we could've kept talking for another 3 hours.