Wednesday, July 23, 2008
# 100 done!
Today I made homemade doggie treats for my princess of a puppy! There are a ton of recipes online, but I chose one that called for very few ingredients (only 4). I thought it would be a good start. So many recipes call for ingredients that aren't even supposed to be fed to dogs, which made me mad. Things like raisins, garlic, onions, walnuts. Good thing I know whats bad for my pooch. Harley enjoyed them. She begged and drooled by my side the entire time I made them. And when she heard the timer go off on the oven, she came running into the kitchen from outside. Somehow she just knew that whatever was baking in the oven was for her! She's so smart. I'm going to give some to brother Billy and maybe the neighbor dog. Nate and I tried them, but we'll leave them for the dogs. I think I might try pupcakes next time for her adoptiversary next month!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So when you say you made dog treats... I think "yuck" but then i see the ingredients and those things look pretty darn appetizing. I'd eat one!
What a great mommy you are! Love the pics ;) So did Harley eat all of them yet???
oh I love it!!!So was it tasty or what!
Post a Comment