Not that kind of BJ sicko! So I've had a headache for 5 days now. It comes and goes and today it was at its worse. I'm kind of scared. I suffer from headaches a lot and I came to the realization that it is mostly because I clench my jaw. Actually, my dentist helped me come to this realization. I complained to the dentist that my jaw hurts in the morning and I can barely open it when I first wake up. I also have really sensitive teeth. He asked if I wake up with headaches and sure enough, I do. Soooo, he said I probably grind or clench my jaw at night and that I should get a mouth guard. Hahah. Yeah, that's not going to happen. Anyway, after he brought that to my attention, I realized that I do clench my jaw. Throughout the day I will suddenly become aware of the fact that I am biting down. It must be a stress thing. So ever since all that came about, I have been careful to not clench and low and behold, my headaches lessened. But they are back. The weird thing is, they started the first day of vacation. You would think I would be less stressed now that I'm not working. Speaking of working......I got a summer job. I swallowed my pride and decided to go back to BJ's. The same BJ's that I suffered at for 5 years while going to school. I hate that place, but I need money and I didn't want to deal with interviewing, training, and learning a new menu. I just called up my old GM and told her I needed work. So I will be spending the summer serving pizzas and beer to assholes who don't know how to tip. I'm just hoping that knowing it is short-term will ease the pain.
I took a spin class at the gym today for the first time. I thought I was going to die or puke or pass out. Nate goes a lot for his triathlon training, and I decided to join him. It was a good work out. Nate said it was an easier class than usual. He thought the instructor was boring and didn't push us enough. She seeemd alright to me! She was about 5 or 6 months pregnant so I don't blame her not pushing us too hard. Damn, I hope I can be that active when I am pregnant!
3 comments:
i cant believe u went back there. oh wow! k, i guess i will come in and visit.
So you did get it :) I figured you would. I'll see you tomorrow night :) xoxox
I pretty much could have written that whole bit about the headaches. I clench as well and I also get migraines that last a week at a time. Literally an entire week. So miserable
Post a Comment